A vast range of personalized treatments can deliver your highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member need constant medical attention, require rehabilitative therapy or expert support for mental or emotional disorders, we are equipped with the people, the skills and the resources to help.
People are often referred to us from other facilities, and return home functioning at a higher level than expected. Through our Ticket Home Program, we consistently achieve positive results in helping short-term patients return home in a timely manner through comprehensive therapy sessions.
Windsor’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral care
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Conducting home assessments and simulated home assessments for each patient
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour RN and nurse practitioner coverage
- Onsite medical director and team of onsite physicians
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Specialized skin and wound care including Wound V.A.C.®
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Contracture management for inactive or bedridden patients
- Care for congestive heart failure
- COPD and other pulmonary conditions
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Support for neurological disorders
- Self-care and home management
- Optometry and dental services
- Podiatry, including orthotics prescriptions
- Psychology/psychiatry support
- Dementia care
- Treatment for dysphagia (difficulty swallowing)
- Certified IV therapy
- Respiratory therapy including oxygen therapy up to 15L/minute
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Rehabilitative services for a range of conditions.
- Short-term and orthopedic therapy available 6-7 days per week
- Electrical stimulation
- Diathermy and moist heat/cold packs
- VitalStim® for swallowing and speech problems
- Physical, speech, cognitive and occupational therapy
- Functional mobility training
- Bariatric rehabilitation
Onsite specialty doctors offer complete care.
- Wound care physician
- Pain management physician
- Internal medicine physician